No need to drive, we will take you on a route between vineyards in a Mehari (classic convertible roof car manufactured between 1968 and 1987). We will depart from the wineries to discover the roads and fields of the Penedés on a route of approximately 1.15 h. Discover the surroundings of the Miquel Jané winery through a complete and fun adventure itinerary, with a photographic tour between vineyards, roads, and mountains. On the way, we will stop to explain the curiosities of the region, the natural cycle of the vine and to have a glass of cava among vineyards. Return to the wineries.
The activity includes:
- Route in a Mehari from the Miquel Jané winery
- Visit the winery while giving oenological explanations
- Tasting of 4 Miquel Jané wines made in the cellar and endorsed with awards of international prestige
- Pica-pica of products of the region
- Explanatory dossier of the course that will serve as a practical guide
- compulsory insurance, gasoline, assistant in each car, guide and bottle of water per person.
Meeting point: Miquel Jané Winery
- Saturday and Sunday 10: 14h to 14h
(other days and times to consult)
- Experience subject to weather conditions.
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum 2 people and a maximum of 30 people